Badge (for Officers Quartermaster School)
Image courtesy of eMedals.com
Estimated market value:
The Badge for Military School Graduates was created in 1948 and awarded to Officers upon their graduation from various military training schools.
The badge is classified into two types based on design changes. The Type I badges are in the form of a shield, while the Type II badges are in the form of an elongated diamond.
There are numerous versions of the Type I Badge that differ in inscription to denote particular training schools. The following initials appear on the Type I Badge:
- OSP ("Oficerska Szkoła Piechoty," Officers Infantry School)
- OSPW ("Oficerska Szkoła Polityczno-Wychowawcza," Officers Political Education School)
- OSA ("Oficerska Szkoła Artylerii," Officers Artillery School)
- OSBP ("Oficerska Szkoła Broni Pancernej," Officers Armoured Weapons School)
- OSI ("Oficerska Szkoła Inźynierii," Officers Engineering School)
- OSK ("Oficerska Szkoła Kwatermistrzowska," Officers Quartermaster School)
- OSŁ ("Oficerska Szkoła Łączności," Officers School of Communication)
- OSWS ("Oficerska Szkoła Samochodowych," Officers Military Vehicle School)
- OSMW ("Oficerska Szkoła Marynarki Wojennej," Officers Naval School)
- OSU ("Oficerska Szkoła Uzbrojenia," Officers Armament School)
- OSL ("Oficerska Szkoła Lotnicza," Officers Air Force School).
Sign in to comment and reply.