Badge (for Officers Radio-Technical Graduate School)
Estimated market value:
The Badge for Military School Graduates was created in 1948 and awarded to Officers upon their graduation from various military training schools.
The badge is classified into two types based on design changes. The Type I badges are in the form of a shield, while the Type II badges are in the form of an elongated diamond.
There are numerous versions of the Type II Badge that differ in inscription to denote particular training schools. It is further divided into three items based on additional changes in form. The following initials appear on the third item of the Type II Badge:
- WOSL (“Wyższej Oficerskiej Szkoły Lotnictwa,” Officers Aviation Graduate School)
- WOSR (“Wyższej Oficerskiej Szkoły Radiotechnicznej,” Officers Radio-Technical Graduate School)
- WOSS (“Wyższej Oficerskiej Szkoły Samochodowej,” Officers Automobile Graduate School)
- WSOSK (“Wyższej Szkoły Oficerskiej Służb Kwatermistrzowskich,” Officers Quartermaster Graduate School)
- WSOWCH ("Wyższej Szkoły Oficerskiej Wojsk Chemicznych,” Officers Military Chemical Graduate School)
- WSOWI (“Wyższej Szkoły Oficerskiej Wojsk Inżynieryjnych,” Officers Military Engineering Graduate School)
- WSOWŁ (“Wyższej Szkoły Oficerskiej Wojsk Łączności,” Officers Military Communications Graduate School)
- WSOWOPL (“Wyższej Szkoły Oficerskiej Wojsk Obrony Przeciwlotniczej,” Officers Military Anti-Aircraft Defence Graduate School)
- WSOWP (“Wyższej Szkoły Oficerskiej Wojsk Pancernych,” Officers Armoured Graduate School)
- WSOWRIA (“Wyższej Szkoły Oficerskiej Wojsk Rakietowych i Artylerii,” Officers Military Missile and Artillery Graduate School)
- WSOWZ (“Wyższa Szkoła Oficerska Wojsk Zmechanizowanych,” Officers Military Mechanized Forces Graduate School).
Sign in to comment and reply.