Reserve Long Service Decoration, Iron Bar (1874-1913)
Estimated market value:
The Decoration was founded by Grand Duke Friedrich Franz II on 1 August, 1874, and was awarded to Officers and soldiers who had completed their compulsory service with an exemplary record of service, and had participated in a minimum of one campaign.
The Iron Bar was replaced by a Medal in 1913.
Sign in to comment and reply.