246th Infantry Battalion Other Ranks Glengary Badge (Solid)
Estimated market value:
This badge was worn by members of the 246th Infantry Battalion.
The Battalion was raised in Nova Scotia with mobilization headquarters at Halifax under the authority of G.O. 48, May 1, 1917. The Battalion sailed June 2, 1917 under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel N.H. Parson with a strength of 14 officers and 233 other ranks. In England, the Battalion was absorbed into the 17th Reserve Battalion. It was disbanded on September 15, 1920.
There is limited information regarding this item.
Sign in to comment and reply.