96th Infantry Battalion Other Ranks Glengarry Badge
Estimated market value:
This badge was worn by members of the 96th Infantry Battalion.
The Battalion was raised in Saskatoon and district with mobilization headquarters at Saskatoon, Saskatchewan under the authority of G.O. 151, December 22, 1915. The Battalion sailed September 27, 1916 under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel J. Glenn with a strength of 29 officers and 768 other ranks. In England, the Battalion was absorbed into the 92nd Infantry Battalion. It was disbanded on September 15, 1920.
There is limited information regarding this item.
Sign in to comment and reply.