III, IV, V Class
This Order was instituted by President Yuan Shih-Kai on December 6, 1912. It was conferred upon Chinese and foreign military personnel in recognition of meritorious service during war and peace. It became obsolete in 1928.
The reverse features a hallmark in Chinese characters.
There is limited information regarding this item.
Sign in to comment and reply.