National Merited Persons Medal
Estimated market value:
This breast badge was conferred upon:
1) Recipients of the Order of Merit for National Foundation, the President's Commendation for National Foundation, or the National Foundation Merit Medal who served against the Japanese;
2) Veterans who were wounded or killed;
3) Recipients of the Order of Military Merit or National Security Merit;
4) Veterans living in Japan who served in the Korean War between June 25, 1950 and July 27, 1953;
5) Individuals killed or wounded around April 19, 1960;
6) Individuals wounded while serving in a national or local government office;
7) Individuals wounded or killed who made significant contributions to national and social development;
8) Retired police officers who were wounded or killed in training or combat.
This award was discontinued in 2002.
The obverse features Hangul script.
There is limited information regarding this item.
Sign in to comment and reply.