Estimated market value:
The Partisan Cross was established by decree in 1945 and was administered by the Ministry of Defence until 1989. It was subsequently conferred by the President of the Republic of Poland until it was permanently discontinued in 1999.
The Cross was awarded to Polish citizens and foreigners who fought in partisan military units against German forces in Poland. It was also awarded to Polish citizens who fought in partisan military units in the USSR and France.
The obverse inscription translates to "For Poland, Freedom, and the People," and the reverse inscription translates to "Partisans." There may be additional versions that differ in size.
Sign in to comment and reply.