Cross for the Polish Soldiers of America (1930-)
Estimated market value:
The Cross for the Polish Soldiers of America was established by Presidential Decree in 1920. It was awarded to Polish volunteers who travelled from the United States and Canada to fight alongside Polish forces in defence of Polish independence.
There are two versions of the Cross that differ in size and composition. Both have an obverse inscription that translates to "The Liberated Poland, To Her Soldiers from America." Inscriptions between the arms of the cross represent the places where the volunteers participated in combat. They are Champagne, Lviv, Volyn, and Pomerania.
There is limited information regarding this item.
Sign in to comment and reply.