Cross for the Artillery of San Lorenzo del Puntal, Cross, Cross
Image courtesy of “Abbildungen zur chronic sämtlicher Ritter Orden und Ehrenzeichen Souveraine and Regerungen, Seiner Majestat dem Konige Von Presussen Freiderich Wilhelm IV gewidmet von H. Schulze, Lieutenant in der Landwehr Artillerie”, published in 1835 in Berlin
Estimated market value:
The Cross for the Artillery of San Lorenzo del Puntal was established by King Ferdinand VII on March 10, 1815. It was conferred upon Officers of the Battalions of Artillery who defended the castle of San Lorenzo del Puntal during the French siege in Cadiz in 1810.
The Cross features and obverse inscription that translates to "Valour proved by the Artillerymen of St. Laurent del Puntal," and a reverse inscription that translates to "By King Ferdinand VII in the Year 1814."
Sign in to comment and reply.