Cross of the Fuentes de Oñoro, Cross
Estimated market value:
The Cross of the Fuentes de Oñoro was founded by King Ferdinand VII on September 30, 1815. It was conferred upon British, Portuguese and Spanish participants of the Battle of the Fuentes de Oñoro against an invading French force on May 3, 4, and 5, 1811.
The Cross features an obverse inscription that translates to "The King to The Winners," and a reverse inscription that translates to "in Fuentes de Oñoro."
Sign in to comment and reply.