Reserve Long Service Decoration, in Bronze Meda (1913-1918)
Estimated market value:
The Decoration was founded by Grand Duke Friedrich Wilhelm and was conferred upon Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers, and enlisted men who had fulfilled their mandatory service requirement in the Reserve Forces and had served in a minimum of one campaign.
In special circumstances, the Decoration could also be awarded in recognition of three months of exemplary service.
The Iron Bar was replaced with the Bronze Medal on July 25, 1913.
Sign in to comment and reply.