Estimated market value:
An award in the shape of a monogram ‘CE’ with a crown on top, constructed of silver. The letters have raised borders and are decorated with rue leaves. The reverse is smooth and features a pinback. Both a vertical and a horizontal pinback have been observed.
The Aid-De-Camp Decoration was instituted by Duke Carl Eduard of Saxony-Coburg and Gotha on October 8, 1910. It was awarded to former aid-de-camps of the duke. It was worn on the left breast in the position used for breast stars, unless the recipient wore a breast star, in which case the decoration was worn below the star.
Sign in to comment and reply.