Loyal Service Cross, 1870
Estimated market value:
The Cross was originally founded by Prince Georg Adolph and was awarded to Officers and soldiers in recognition of meritorious service in wartime campaigns.
The Cross was renewed by Prince Adolph on November 18, 1914. The new version could be worn on a Combatant or Non-Combatant ribbon, and featured a pin back version of the cross without a ribbon.
The pin back version of the 1914 Cross was only conferred upon high ranking recipients.
The Combatant ribbon is dark blue, with a white stripe down the centre, and white stripes along each exterior edge.
The Non-Combatant ribbon is white, with a red and blue stripe along each exterior edge.
Sign in to comment and reply.